Are you currently experiencing symptoms?
The symptoms of STIs can include:
- An unusual discharge from the penis, vagina or anus.
- Pain during sex or urination.
- Sores, blisters, ulcers, warts or rashes in the genital area.
- Itchiness or irritation in the genital area
- Pain in the scrotum or testicles.
- Bleeding from the vagina after sex.
If you are experiencing any symptoms now, this screening is not for you. You should seek medical advice as soon as you can at
Clinic 275, SHine SA, The Second Story, an Aboriginal Community
Controlled Health Service or a GP.